۱۳۸۸ اسفند ۹, یکشنبه

My First Post!





http://sarazare.tumblr.com/

November 8

My First Post!

Right things come at the right times, right? I do believe in this most of the time, unless I really want something to happen and its not happening. Then I turn into this pessimistic, grumbling girl, who keeps thinking who the “Life” is to tell me if its the right time?
Anyway, since I heard about blogging the first time in my life, I wanted to have one of my very own, however, I was not sure what I am going to do with it? seriously: sharing my day to day activities: boring sharing my thoughts or dreams: lame utilize it as a mean to prove to people what a grateful and awesome girl I am: soooo naive filling it with nice, gorgeous and world friendly thoughts: stupid … neither was the right reason… and I never acted upon it until today, when I hit the “follow button” on my friend’s blog (Abdi, from Greenpoint, Brookly, whose mysterious and wonderful pictures always amuses me) to join his mailing list and boom, here I came on a page to register for my very own blog! Smiling at life’s sense of humor I was thinking if it is not the “right time”, when is it then? girl, you were thinking about it too often recently!
SO…. I registered and here I am. My little bird is learning how to fly (BTW, the little bird picture is from Abdi and Niko’s newly hatched Parrots!)…. Before officially starting to publish what is meant to be published by me, and in case you wanna have a little insight into how do I waste my life worrying, here is a short list of what is going in my life. I am:
  • making life’s BIGEST decisions
  • missing my family back home BiG time
  • dealing with school BiGer time
  • with the BiGGest anxiety, following the stuff happening in my home country
  • being happy for having great friends in life, while wondering how many of these great friends are really GREAT friends for a LIFE time
  • dealing with assimilation and not wanting to loose all my cultural heritage
  • and last but not least by any means: having the question of “Who am I?” pondering in my head for a few years

So… maybe it IS in fact the right time to start writing my very own blog. Sharing my thought with my friends and every body else who wants to invest their time in knowing what goes through a young-female-immigrant–grad-student’s mind and life. Maybe readers comments (whoever you are going to be I am already grateful for the fact you are reading this) will be the saviour. You know, I am looking for thoses little advises that are not meant to be serious but they can eventually turn your life upside down; in a good way, I hope!
So please bear with me for now, I just need to figure out where to start from….
P.S. This blog has no intention of improving any one’s english, since my own su***. So, unless I am making unforgivable mistakes and right “right” instead of “write,” don’t get too excited by finding my mistakes. ( think of a very serious kind of smily face here)
However, I very much appreciate your comments, even if I just ignore them with joy! (feel free to think of whatever smily face you think is most appropriate here!)

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر